Tuesday, June 28, 2005

The Prodigals

The Prodigals


Tuesday, June 28 2005 @ 09:56 AM EDT
Contributed by: Nora
Views: 533
Hello Lovelies!
I'm taking the water conservation suggestion very seriously, but the lure of the sprinkler sure is tempting. I finally broke down Sunday and put the window air-conditioners in. Why didn't I do that sooner?
I'm very excited about the Irish band, The Prodigals on Saturday. I saw them in Cleveland in March, and it was well worth the drive. A friend of mine is bringing them to town, and we want to make sure they've got a great audience. It's a holiday weekend...you'll have an extra day to recover from the dancing and Guinness! And a special bonus, just for you...have dinner with the band. Come at 8:00, bring five bucks and picnic with the band.
l. The Prodigals, Radio Radio, Saturday, July 2 10 pm
ll. Kit Malone &Victoria Vox, Locals Only, Wednesday, June 29th
lll. Tad Armstrong &David England, Upper Room, Friday, July 1 9:30


l. The Prodigals
Radio Radio
1119 E. Prospect St
picnic with the band 8:00 $5.00
show time 10:00
$13/$15

The best description I've heard of this band...or of any band, come to think of it...is JIG PUNK . I was actually dancing...maybe 'cause I could bring out those old punk rock moves. These guys are very high energy and they put on a great show. And if you've got a special fascination with the accordion you can't miss this show. You can buy advance sale tickets at Future Shock and Borders downtown. I've also got a few tickets to sell, if you'd like to contact me.

opps, I've run out of time to tell you about the other shows...I've got an early meeting...Uggghh....
later!

Nora
www.Queenbeemusic.com

No comments: